Innovating for tomorrow's challenges
Always be prepared with periodic document encryption and remote wipe, back-data isolation with copy separation from source data, and anomaly detection capabilities to identify abnormal file access patterns.
Time is of the essence with point-in-time and granular restores, and metadata search for quick identification and recovery. Speed is only as useful as it is accurate.
Delegate while retaining control with anytime access of all your laptop data from a browser-enabled device. Enable employees to search and restore files, and reduce your IT burden.
Got a need? Consider it covered
- Automated daily backups
- Silent backup of laptop and desktop data without impacting user productivity
- Secure laptop data with encryption, secure erase, geo-location, and remote wipe functions
- Secure data with two-factor authentication, SSO with SAML, and role-based access controls
- Multiple restore options such as point in time, item level restores, or cross OS restores
- Source-side deduplication with "incremental forever" minimizes network usage
- Reporting and alerting functionality on health of backups
- Dashboard and integrated console for easy management
Supported platforms and applications
- Fedora release 29 to current
- Debian 9.x to current
- SLES 11.x to 15.x
- RHEL/CentOS 7.x and 8.x
- Ubuntu 8.04 to 18.10
- MacOS Sierra to MacOS Mojave
- Windows clients - Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Microsoft Azure Blob- Hot, Cool, Archive storage
- Unlimited cloud storage included
Don’t see what you need? Check out Commvault’s enterprise solutions.
The more you use, the more you save
*Buy an annual plan before December 31, 2019 and receive your first 3 months free.
It's a good day for a test drive
Through SaaS, Metallic Endpoint Backup is easy to try before you purchase, with a simple UX that walks you through setup.