Databases are critical to your business. That’s why we make sure they’re protected.
From AD to DB, Metallic’s Database Backup is the essential safeguard for protecting Microsoft SQL, Oracle, SAP HANA and Active Directory from ransomware and other threats.
You want benefits? We’ve got benefits.
Take back control with greater self-service for database administrators, robust integration with vendors’ native tools, and pre-configured and recommended best-practice actions that ensure your data protection is never in doubt.
With our solution, you can protect your structured data through active on-premises backup copies and secondary copies in the cloud. Add in flexible storage options for speedy recovery, and you’re covered from every angle.
A few reasons why you can trust Metallic to safeguard your valuable data: in-flight and at-rest encryption; layered security plus GDPR compliance; role-based, SSO, SAML authentication controls; and unparalleled ransomware protection.
Got a need? Consider it covered
- Robust integration with vendors’ native tools
- Enables greater self-service for database administrators
- Protect structured data running on prem or in the cloud
- Flexible storage options for on-prem and cloud – for speedy recovery
- Active on-prem backup copies and write secondary copies to the cloud
- Encryption of data in-flight and at-rest
- Layered security plus GDPR compliance
- Role-based, SSO, SAML authentication controls
- Anomaly detection and air gapped copies for ransomware protection
Supported platforms and applications
Flexible pricing for what you need
It’s a good day for a test drive
Because it’s BaaS, Metallic is easy to test drive before you purchase, with a simple UX that guides you through the setup.