It’s On Us: Data Protection for Laptops & Desktops with Microsoft Azure
Free laptop backup for your employees
Moving your company to working remotely overnight has created enough challenges. The last thing employees need right now? Losing their laptop or desktop data because of corruption, accidental deletion or attack.
We’re providing immediate access to MetallicTM Endpoint Backup & Recovery – no strings attached, no obligation, no sales conversation.
Let's get started. What's your work email?
Great! Let's continue.
Your account has been successfully created.
Please verify your email address to get started.
Pro Tip: If you don't receive an email, check your spam folder or add metallic.io to your permitted addresses. You don't want to miss this!
We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please contact us at email@example.com.
*Up to 1,000 endpoints. Terms & conditions apply.
Review them here.
Endpoints are responsible for 70% of data breaches*. Metallic will help:
- Enable fast recovery from deletion, corruption or attack
- Conserve bandwidth and speed backups through source-side (client) data deduplication
- Mitigate ransomware attack with machine learning-based anomaly detection
- Achieve back data isolation with copy separation from source data
- Airgap your endpoint data to recover through the cloud
- Anytime access of all your laptop data from a browser-enabled device
- Metadata search for quick identification and recovery flexibility (point-in-time or granular restores)
- Dashboards for efficient backup environment management, alerts and notification at-a-glance
- Silent backup of laptop & desktop data without impacting user productivity
Metallic™ Endpoint Backup & Recovery essentials
Cloud-based solution – no on premises infrastructure to manage and unlimited Azure storage
Scalable data protection to quickly add more users
Secure data with encryption, geo-location, and remote wipe functions
Works with Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems
End-user-friendly, making it easier on IT personnel
Easy, fast configuration—be up-and-running in 15 minutes
Metallic™ Endpoint Backup and Recovery can help you protect your employees’ data, as you add laptops, and support unprecedented numbers of remote workers.Get access
Commvault and Microsoft Azure are pleased to offer you Metallic endpoint protection, free of charge, from now until September 1, 2020. This promotional offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Product Offering. This offer includes endpoint protection from Metallic for up to 1000 endpoints per user coupled with unlimited Azure storage. Includes first class customer support from Metallic. Available for endpoints located in the United States and Canada only.
- No Cost or Obligation. There is no cost to you to use Metallic through this offer. At the end of the promotional period, you are under no obligation to continue using Metallic and your account will never be switched over to a paid account without your agreement.
- Promotion Period. This offer is valid now through September 1, 2020. Commvault may extend the promotional period at their discretion, in which case they will provide you with notice via email. At the end of this period, there is no commitment to purchase Metallic. You can, however, purchase a paid subscription to continue your services by clicking on the Buy Now button in the Metallic Hub or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligibility. Available to any U.S. or Canadian company to support end users in the United States and Canada. Users are prohibited from using Metallic for competitive purposes, including to decompile or otherwise attempt to reverse engineer the product offering.
- Terms and Conditions: Your use of Metallic endpoint protection is governed by Metallic’s standard terms and conditions, available here. By using Metallic, you agree to these terms. Metallic’s standard terms cannot be modified. Promotional offer and terms are subject to change.
To take advantage of this offer, please complete the registration form above.